Alison Southwick and Dayana Yochim have no position in any stocks mentioned, and neither does The Motley Fool. Try any of our newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.
Nov 28, 2013 at 11:00AM
"Black Friday is our Super Bowl, and we plan to win." So said Wal-Mart's (NYSE:WMT) chief marketing officer Duncan MacNaughton. And exactly how does Wal-Mart plan to crush the competition this Black Friday?: By rewriting the old rules on everything from its door-buster deals to its price-matching policies. With Wal-Mart changing the rules of Black Friday, shoppers need to use new strategies to score the best deals, too. Here Alison Southwick and Dayana Yochim show you how to shop like a champ this Black Friday at Wal-Mart.
- Nov 28, 2013 at 11:00AM
- Consumer Goods
- CVR Energy Inc (CVI) Q4 2018 Earnings Conference Call Transcript
- Operating Income Jumps at Grupo Aeroportuario Del Pacifico as Higher Revenue Outpaces Costs
- Coeur Mining Inc (CDE) Q4 2018 Earnings Conference Call Transcript
- Why Domino's Pizza, Carbon Black, and NetEase Slumped Today
- TechnipFMC PLC (FTI) Q4 2018 Earnings Conference Call Transcript