In this video as part of The Motley Fool's "Ask a Fool" series, Fool research analyst Lyons George takes a question from a Fool reader, who writes, "What's your Foolish take on Facebook (NASDAQ:FB), does it still have the potential to go up?" Lyons discusses why the social network remains an active recommendation on many of the Motley Fool's services, with many Fools still remaining very bullish on the stock, and why the massive amount of data that Facebook collects means that in terms of its future revenue potential, the company is just getting started. Lyons also tells investors why Mark Zuckerberg is very worthy of investor admiration, and why his being at the helm of Facebook is another compelling reason to believe in the company.
- Jan 24, 2014 at 10:19PM
- Technology and Telecom
- Tech Stocks This Week: Apple Rises, Instagram Launches Checkout Feature, and More
- Here's What to Expect (and Hope For) From the Oculus Quest
- Instagram Takes the Next Step to Conquer "Social Shopping"
- Facebook's Instagram Takes a Major Step Toward E-Commerce
- Warning Signs for Facebook, Uncertainty for Boeing