E*Trade's (NASDAQ:ETFC) bottom line returned to the black as the brokerage reported earnings this week. In this segment of The Motley Fool's financials-focused show, Where the Money Is, banking analysts Matt Koppenheffer and David Hanson discuss the results, how E*Trade managed to turn itself around, and why the competitive environment isn't getting any easier.
Motley Fool Returns
Discounted offers are only available to new members. Stock Advisor will renew at the then current list price. Stock Advisor list price is $199 per year.
Stock Advisor launched in February of 2002. Returns as of 10/22/2021.
Average returns of all recommendations since inception. Cost basis and return based on previous market day close.
- Robinhood Raises $200 Million in New Funding, Valuing It at Over $11 billion
- E*TRADE Financial Shareholders Approve Morgan Stanley Deal
- Robinhood Raises an Extra $320 Million in Capital, Bringing Valuation to $8.6 Billion
- Why Goldman Sachs, E*Trade, and TD Ameritrade Stocks Plunged as Much as 25% in March
- Report: Department of Justice Approves Morgan Stanley Acquisition of E*Trade Financial