Mortgage REITs, like Annaly Capital Management (NYSE:NLY) and American Capital Agency (NASDAQ:AGNC), have had a rough run in recent months. However, in the long-run, which mREITs have the best chance to deliver superior results for shareholders. In this segment of The Motley Fool's financials-focused show, Where the Money Is, banking analysts Matt Koppenheffer and David Hanson look back at some historical data and tell viewers why Annaly Capital Mangement may have a better chance of winning than a REIT like Two Harbors (NYSE:TWO).
- Jan 29, 2014 at 7:00AM
- Annaly Capital Management Inc (NLY) Q2 2019 Earnings Call Transcript
- Annaly Capital Management Inc (NLY) Q1 2019 Earnings Call Transcript
- Is Annaly Capital Management a Buy?
- These 5 Ultra-High-Yield Dividend Stocks Will Double Your Money in Just Over 7 Years
- 2 Ultra-High-Yield Dividend Stocks to Buy Right Now