Walt Disney (NYSE:DIS) delighted geeks everywhere this week by announcing official plans to make The Incredibles 2. Will it outdo Cars 3? Can it rival Disney's live-action Marvel movies? Veronica Mars opened well for distribution partner Time Warner (NYSE:TWX). Can we expect more crowd-funded movies to be kicked up to the big screen? And what about Sony's (NYSE:SONY) Morpheus virtual reality headset for PlayStation? Can it rival Oculus Rift, which thrilled audiences at CES? Ellen Bowman, Nathan Alderman, and Tim Beyers have these stories and more in this week's episode of 1-Up on Wall Street!
Motley Fool Returns
Discounted offers are only available to new members. Stock Advisor will renew at the then current list price. Stock Advisor list price is $199 per year.
Stock Advisor launched in February of 2002. Returns as of 12/07/2021.
Average returns of all recommendations since inception. Cost basis and return based on previous market day close.
- 3 International Companies Whose Products You'll Soon Use
- Sony's New PlayStation Update Creates Voice Chat Recording Controversy
- Hollywood Unions Agree on COVID-Safe Production Protocols
- These 3 Top Gaming Stocks Dominated the Sales Charts in July
- Warner Music Group Is Floating $2.1 Billion of Shares on the Public Market