In today's episode of Tech Teardown, Erin Kennedy discusses the latest developments in the tech sector with Evan Niu, CFA, our tech and telecom bureau chief.
- Box shares its books with the public for the first time. However, the company is burning through cash -- lots of it.
- Box faces intense competition from much larger rivals. Can it play ball with the big wigs?
- Box's Aaron Levie is just 29 years young, yet has made a name for himself. What valuation will Box sport when it finally goes public?
- Apple may be looking to partner with Comcast for a set-top box deal. What's the Mac maker's angle?
- Apple and Comcast are reportedly in negotiations for a possible partnership. Will Comcast benefit from hooking up with the Mac maker?