It's 2016, and that means resolutions are on everybody's minds! The cast of The Motley Fool's daily Industry Focus podcast wants to share our financial resolutions with you. Are any of yours the same?
- 2016 Resolutions: Set Yourself Up for Success From the Start by Gaby Lapera (financials edition). Financial resolutions from someone who is just starting out.
- The 3 Easiest Financial Resolutions You Can Make For 2016 by Dylan Lewis (tech edition). Three easy financial fixes for 2016 that will make life much easier come 2030, 2040, or 2050.
- My 2016 Financial Resolution: Investing in the Future the Best Way I Know How by Sean O'Reilly (consumer goods, tech, and energy editions). Imagine being able to give someone the literal gift of a lifetime of compounding.
- My Portfolio’s Biggest Weakness by Kristine Harjes (healthcare). 2016 is the year that I will finally correct the biggest weakness in my portfolio.
- Weddings and Retirement Accounts: A Tale of Two New Year's Resolutions by Vincent Shen (consumer goods). How planning for a wedding forced this Fool and his fiancee to tackle even bigger questions regarding their financial future.
- It's Not Too Late to Make These 5 Smart Financial Resolutions by Todd Campbell. There's no time like the present to make smart financial moves like these.
- If Your Financial Resolutions Are Losing Steam, Here's How to Get Back on Track by Todd Campbell. It gets harder to stick to your resolutions as the year progresses. Here are some strategies to help you follow through.