TMFJay22 has no position in any stocks mentioned. The Motley Fool owns shares of and recommends Berkshire Hathaway. Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.
I am a value investor looking for fundamental catalysts that can unlock value, or for stocks that have a high probability of undergoing favorable mean reversion. Ideally these stocks have wide moats, great businesses, and solid management that are discounted due to market irrationality or temporary negative events.
- Mar 15, 2016 at 4:10PM
- Energy, Materials, and Utilities
- Record-Shattering Chinese New Year Box Office Might Bode Well for IMAX
- Investor Concerns About This Government IT Company Are Overblown
- Buying Netflix Would Have Been a Costly Mistake for Apple
- If You Can't Answer These 3 Questions, Your Retirement Is in Trouble
- Oracle of Omaha Abandons Oracle’s Stock After Just 1 Quarter