On Wednesday, Jan. 24, payday lender First Cash Financial
- Revenues increased 47% to $88 million.
- Net income was up 26% to $9.7 million, or $0.30 per share.
- Nine new locations were opened in the quarter for each of its three segments -- payday loans, pawnshops, and buy-here/pay-here auto dealerships.
- First Cash Financial has a four-star rating at Motley Fool CAPS.
(Figures in thousands, except per-share data)
Income Statement Highlights
Get back to basics with a look at the income statement.
Margins are the earnings engine. See how they work.
Balance Sheet Highlights
Cash + ST Invest.
Learn the ways of the balance sheet.
Cash Flow Highlights
Strangely for a company with "cash" in its name, no cash flow statement accompanied the press release.
Find out why Fools always follow the money.
- Advance America
- Cash America
- Dollar Financial
- QC Holdings
- 2006 in Review: First Cash Financial
- Previewing 2007: First Cash Financial
- First Cash Flush With Cash
- First Cash Drives Ahead
Fool by Numbers is designed to give you the raw earnings information in a timely fashion, putting all the numbers you need in one easy-to-read place. But at The Motley Fool, we believe numbers tell only part of the story, so check Fool.com for more of our in-depth discussion of what the numbers mean.
Advance America is a recommendation of Motley Fool Inside Value. A 30-day guest pass lets you see why this payday lender is a company to cash in on.