With just six shopping days left until Christmas, we're officially in the home stretch. While most of us here at Fool HQ are planning to spend Christmas day with family and friends, we know that's not the case for everyone. So we sent our crack reporting team out to uncover how some of the world's top businesspeople plan to spend the holiday.
Our Favorite Executives' Top 10 Plans for Christmas Day
10. Donald Trump, Trump Entertainment
9. Meg Whitman, eBay
8. Martha Stewart: Hand-embroider annual enemies list on wall-sized sampler.
7. Warren Buffett, Berkshire Hathaway
6. Ken Lay: Learn to knit alpaca-wool sweaters at Argentinean community college.
5. Bill Gates, Microsoft
4. Steve Jobs, Apple
3. Patrick Byrne, Overstock.com: Return to home planet to exchange gifts with family.
2. Hugh Hefner, Playboy
1. Howard Schultz, Starbucks
- Top 10 CEO Gift Ideas
- Top 10 Things Overheard at the Holiday Office Party
- Top 10 Other Things New York May Ban
- Top 10 Complaints From PlayStation 3 Shoppers
Microsoft and Berkshire Hathaway are Inside Value recommendations. eBay and Starbucks are Stock Advisor recommendations. See all of our investing recommendations -- and give some as a gift! -- here.
Foolanthropy is celebrating its 10th year! To learn more about our five Foolish charities or to make a donation, visit www.foolanthropy.com.