2017 has arrived, and that means it's time for resolutions! The cast of The Motley Fool's daily Industry Focus podcast wants to share our financial resolutions with you. Throughout the week of January 9, our shows will revolve around our financial goals for the new year. Tune in on iTunes or Stitcher and get the full write-ups below!
- Gaby Lapera, financials host: Some New (and Old) Year's Resolutions for 2017
- Vincent Shen, consumer goods host: Fresh Out the Oven for 2017 -- New Resolutions and a Slice of Humble Pie
- Kristine Harjes, healthcare host: A Smart Approach to Portfolio Diversification: My 2017 Financial Resolution
- Sean O'Reilly, energy and industrials host: New Years Resolution: Invest More Even Though I Want to Pay Off My Student Loans
- Dylan Lewis, technology host: The Key to Keeping New Years Resolutions and 3 to Think About for 2017
- Sarah Priestley, technology and consumer goods analyst: My Budgeting Best Intentions for 2017
- Michael Douglass, healthcare and financials analyst: My 3 (Financial) New Years Resolutions, Ranked
P.S. Want to see our 2016 resolutions from this time last year? You can access them all here.
The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.