In this video, I will be talking about AMD (AMD 0.06%), the updates by some analysts, and the outlook of the company in an ever-growing industry. You can find the video below, but here are some highlights.
- An analyst at Barclays has cut his price target by 22% to $115 per share because of "cyclical risk across several end markets" looming in 2023 as well as increased competition from Intel.
- Meanwhile, an analyst at Rosenblatt recommends buying, as AMD is not in danger of missing its 30% year-over-year (YOY) growth target for 2022.
- The company expects full-year 2022 revenue to grow by approximately 31% to $21.5 billion, and analysts expect the company to grow earnings at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 30% over the next five years.
- Last quarter the company reported that revenue grew 49% YOY and 12% quarter over quarter (QOQ).
- Earnings per share grew 77% YOY and 26% QOQ.
- AMD just closed its $35 billion acquisition of Xilinx, a leader in field-programmable gate arrays.
- McKinsey says that the semiconductor industry will be a trillion-dollar one in 2030.
For full insights, do watch the video, consider subscribing, and click the special offer link below.
*Stock prices used were the closing prices of April 1, 2022. The video was published on April 4, 2022.