On Jan. 17, Intel
- Revenue, earnings, and margins miss Street expectations and company guidance.
- Inventory growth outpaces sales by a wide margin.
- Updated 2006 revenue guidance is lower than the low end of analyst estimates.
(Figures in millions, except per-share data)
Income Statement Highlights
Learn more about the income statement.
For more information on the importance of margins, check your Foolish fundamentals.
Balance Sheet Highlights(What's this?)
Cash + ST Invest.
Concerned about that inventory buildup? Learn what it can tell you about a company's health.
Cash Flow Highlights(What's this?)
*Cash From Ops
Free Cash Flow
Find out why Fools always follow the money.
- Freescale Semiconductor
- Foolish Fundamentals: Margins
- Foolish Fundamentals: Free Cash Flow
- Foolish Fundamentals: Valuation
- Foolish Fundamentals: GAAP
Fool by Numbers is designed to give you the raw earnings information in a timely fashion, putting all the numbers you need in one easy-to-read place. But at The Motley Fool, we believe numbers tell only part of the story, so check Fool.com for more of our in-depth discussion of what the numbers mean.