Follow Katrina Chan @KatrinaChan on Twitter, or click the "Tweet" button to share this article.
During the week, our Motley Fool Twitter feed (@themotleyfool) shares lots of articles. In case you missed it, here are the top five most popular articles that were tweeted this week.
1. @TheMotleyFool: Want to know how big Europe's economic woes really are? Look at these 2 charts. History repeats: http://mot.ly/rqHbHH
Could Europe be looking like the United States did back in 2008? Two charts say we could be heading that way, despite recent moves to calm European economic concerns. One of the charts can actually be viewed as the "banking industry's economic fear gauge." And it's not a pretty sight.
Read more about these charts and whether Europe could be taking a page from our 2008 days.
2. @TheMotleyFool: Finally, a bunch of aristocrats even the 99% could love. Meet the S&P's strongest dividend payers: http://mot.ly/sfXZHp
If you're a fan of dividend stocks, you'll want to pay attention to the S&P's Dividend Aristocrats. This group of S&P 500 stocks has increased their dividends for at least 25 years. Who makes the cut? AT&T
Read more about the Dividend Aristocrats and see who else is a member of this exclusive club.
3. @TheMotleyFool: Investing in dividend-rich beer & liquor makers: It's almost like getting paid to drink! 4 intoxicating ideas: http://mot.ly/vq4G6u
Cheers! If you enjoy your share of beer or liquor, why not invest in those companies and get paid dividends? Premium spirits maker Diageo
Read more about Diageo and Anheuser-Busch Inbev and find out which other two beer and liquor companies offer a potential investing opportunity.
4. @TheMotleyFool: The holiday season's hottest tablet computer costs $99 -- and caters to the kindergarten set. http://mot.ly/vWanHr $LF
Move over, Apple
Read more to find out which company is capturing the educational tablet market for children.
5. @TheMotleyFool: Coke. Railroads. And now, solar power. Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway ($BRK-B) makes its next big bet: http://mot.ly/t9SSY8
Earlier this week, Berkshire Hathaway
Read more about the solar plant announcement and investing in solar.
Looking for a solid stock idea? How about 11 dividend-paying stocks. Our special report titled " Secure Your Future With 11 Rock-Solid Dividend Stocks " uncovers 11 top dividend-paying stocks selected by Motley Fool analysts. Claim your free report.
Follow Katrina Chan on Twitter, @KatrinaChan.
Katrina Chan owns shares of Apple, Amazon.com, and Berkshire Hathaway. The Motley Fool owns shares of Diageo, Apple, and Berkshire Hathaway. Motley Fool newsletter services have recommended buying shares of Diageo, Nucor, Apple, Amazon.com, and Berkshire Hathaway, as well as creating a bull call spread position in Apple. Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.