Andrew Tonner has no positions in the stocks mentioned above. Brendan Byrnes has no positions in the stocks mentioned above. The Motley Fool has no positions in the stocks mentioned above. Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.
Originally joining The Motley Fool in 2011 as editor of the Industrials sector, Brendan is now based in New York City where he interviews executives, authors, and influential people from across the investing and business world. He also provides analysis for Fool.com.
- Mar 29, 2012 at 12:00AM
- United Technologies vs. Ingersoll Rand: Which Had the Better Quarter?
- Airbus' A320neo Engine Problems Just Won't Go Away
- United Technologies Corporation: Aerospace Operations Are Set to Take Off in 2018
- 2017 Was a Record Year for Aerospace M&A. Could 2018 Be Even Better?
- United Technologies Corporation (UTX) Q4 2017 Earnings Conference Call Transcript