As the month of September draws to a close, some stocks have thrived, while others have fallen. But as investors, it's not so much the actual gain or loss that matters the most -- although it certainly matters somewhat -- but rather what drove that movement. This month the worst-performing tech stock on the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJINDICES:^DJI) was semiconductor powerhouse Intel (NASDAQ:INTC), whose stock had retreated some 10% over the last 30 days at the time of recording. Watch on to see what drove Intel's nosedive this month.
Updated: Apr 7, 2017 at 12:44PMPublished: Sep 27, 2012 at 12:00AM
- After Hours: Apple and Intel Reportedly Close to Deal for 5G Modem Unit, Starbucks Gains Stake in Restaurant Tech Company
- The Decline of "Fortnite" Is Hurting Microsoft's Gaming Business
- The 10 Biggest Blue Chip Stocks
- Is Microsoft's Hottest Growth Engine Losing Its Spark?
- 3 Top Augmented Reality Stocks to Buy Right Now