There is perhaps no better publicly traded bank than New York Community Bank. It's led by arguably the most successful chief executive officer in the industry, pays a whopping 7% dividend yield, steered clear of the massive losses many of its peers suffered during the financial crisis, and is now growing at a quick but responsible clip. Yet it's now positioned at a pivotal fork in the road. In the video below, John Maxfield discusses what this means for the bank and its shareholders.
Motley Fool Returns
Discounted offers are only available to new members. Stock Advisor will renew at the then current list price. Stock Advisor list price is $199 per year.
Stock Advisor launched in February of 2002. Returns as of 10/15/2021.
Average returns of all recommendations since inception. Cost basis and return based on previous market day close.
- Buy This Undervalued Stock Before Everyone Else Does
- New York Community Bancorp Is Making Progress on Its Transition to a Commercial Banking Model
- New York Community Bancorp, inc (NYCB) Q2 2021 Earnings Call Transcript
- Why Shares of New York Community Bancorp Are Up Today
- New York Community Bancorp's Recent Acquisition Is a Good Start on Its Planned Transformation