The following video is from Friday's Motley Fool Money roundtable discussion with host Chris Hill and analysts Ron Gross, James Early, and Joe Magyer. In this segment, the guys talk about Zillow (NASDAQ:ZG), a company that is redefining the real estate business model, and their recent lackluster earnings. Could this be another example of a tech stock with a very exciting, but untested, business model leading to an overvaluation of a company that has a strong performance -- but just can't live up to the hype?
Motley Fool Returns
Discounted offers are only available to new members. Stock Advisor will renew at the then current list price. Stock Advisor list price is $199 per year.
Stock Advisor launched in February of 2002. Returns as of 10/20/2021.
Average returns of all recommendations since inception. Cost basis and return based on previous market day close.
- America Movil SAB de CV (AMOV) Q3 2021 Earnings Call Transcript
- Why PayPal Investors Got Nervous on Wednesday
- What Is IAC Planning With Its Acquisition of Magazine Publisher Meredith?
- Verizon Communications Inc (VZ) Q3 2021 Earnings Call Transcript
- Pinterest Stock: Buy, Sell, or Hold Ahead of Possible Buyout?