- General Dynamics Information Technology won a $27.3 million cost-plus-fixed-fee contract to support traumatic-brain-injury programs at the Defense and Veteran Brain Injury Clinic. Work on the contract is estimated to be complete by Sept. 16, 2017.
- General Dynamics Armament and Technical Products won a $14.3 million firm-fixed-price contract modifying an existing contract to supply M2A1 .50 caliber machine-gun quick-change barrel kits. Completion date: Aug. 29, 2014.
- General Dynamics' Bath Iron Works subsidiary won a $6.9 million cost-plus award fee modification to an existing contract to perform post-shakedown work on the littoral combat ship USS Independence. Bath will be responsible for program management and will provide advance planning, engineering, design, material kitting, and liaison and scheduling services. Work is expected to be complete by April.
Feb 10, 2013 at 5:45AM
I like things that go "boom." Sonic or otherwise, that means I tend to gravitate towards defense and aerospace stocks. But to tell the truth, over the course of a dozen years writing for The Motley Fool, I have covered -- and continue to cover -- everything from retailers to consumer goods stocks, and from tech to banks to insurers as well. Follow me on Twitter or Facebook for the most important developments in defense & aerospace news, and other great stories besides.
- Feb 10, 2013 at 5:45AM
- Here Are the Guns That Will Battle to Be the Army's Next Squad Weapon
- General Dynamics Scores Apparent Win After Rival Bid Disqualified
- General Dynamics Wins a $1 Billion Contract for Two Floating Navy Bases
- General Dynamics' Results Show 2018 Megamerger Is Paying Off
- General Dynamics Corp (GD) Q2 2019 Earnings Call Transcript