With shares of Alcatel-Lucent (UNKNOWN:ALU.DL) having shot up more than 60% in the past several months based on some recent positives for the company, including a $2.1 billion line of financing secured from Goldman Sachs and Credit Suisse, investors are wondering if this rally will last long and prove sustainable. In this video, however, Motley Fool tech and telecom analyst Andrew Tonner tells us his view on why Alcatel-Lucent faces a lot more negatives than positives in the long run and why being part of this rally as an investor could be risky.
- Feb 12, 2013 at 6:00PM
- Technology and Telecom
- New Headwinds Emerge as Nokia Passes Another Milestone in Its Alcatel-Lucent Acquisition
- Why Alcatel-Lucent, Flowers Foods, and Chesapeake Energy Slumped Today
- Nokia Corporation Reports Earnings, Warns of Trouble in China
- Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent Finally Seal the Deal
- Instant Analysis: Nokia Corporation Acquires 80% of Alcatel Lucent SA Stock