Last week, the Federal Reserve reported that 17 of the nation's 18 largest banks passed this year's round of stress tests. Among those making the grade was Bank of America (NYSE:BAC). The question this week is whether the Fed will allow B of A to return more capital to shareholders by means of a higher dividend or share buyback program. In the video below, Motley Fool contributor John Maxfield discusses why he thinks the chances of this are good.
I write about banks, trying my best to balance the good and the bad.
- Mar 14, 2013 at 12:24PM
- The Fed Is Shaking Up the Bank Industry's Payment System
- The Smartest People on Wall Street Are Buying These 3 Stocks
- These 5 Stocks Have Made Buffett $23 Billion in 2019
- Why Bank of America, Axos Financial, and Bank of New York Mellon Fell More Than 10% in August
- The 11 Biggest Dividend Stocks on the Market