Export. Don't export. There are plenty of very valid arguments on both sides of the natural gas debate, but there's one small caveat we aren't talking about, and that is that the U.S. already exports natural gas. Be it the 12 million tons of natural gas to Mexico every year, or the smaller amount of LNG to Japan, the U.S. has sent natural gas all over the world. In this video, Fool.com contributor Tyler Crowe talks with Aimee Duffy to shine a little extra light on this topic and explain how perhaps the debate about LNG exports is much ado about nothing.
- Mar 16, 2013 at 4:00PM
- Energy, Materials, and Utilities
- Great Southern Bancorp Inc (GSBC) Q3 2019 Earnings Call Transcript
- SL Green Realty Corporation (SLG) Q3 2019 Earnings Call Transcript
- PPG Industries Inc (PPG) Q3 2019 Earnings Call Transcript
- Badger Meter Inc (BMI) Q3 2019 Earnings Call Transcript
- Chart Industries Inc (GTLS) Q3 2019 Earnings Call Transcript