For all the risk in the mining business, there are good reasons to buy Freeport-McMoRan. In this video, the Fool's Jim Mueller explains that Freeport pays a solid and growing dividend backed by strong cash flow. It operates the largest copper and gold mine in the world. And management's experience has strengthened the company and should keep Freeport growing.
Jim is a Senior Analyst for Stock Advisor, Motley Fool Options, and Supernova. He received the CFA charter in 2015.
- Mar 17, 2013 at 2:00PM
- Energy, Materials, and Utilities
- Better Copper Stock: Freeport McMoRan or Southern Copper
- Why Freeport-McMoRan Inc. Stock Rallied 10.8% in February
- Why Freeport-McMoRan, Diebold Nixdorf, and Unisys Jumped Today
- Why Freeport-McMoRan Stock Jumped Nearly 13% in January
- Freeport-McMoRan Inc (FCX) Q4 2018 Earnings Conference Call Transcript