BlackBerry (NYSE:BB) began selling its new Z10 smartphone in the U.S. on Friday. While the phone is very impressive, in this video, Motley Fool tech and telecom analyst Andrew Tonner gives investors one unfortunate reason why this phone will never challenge the iPhone: It's just too late to the game. Andrew tells us more about the phone and how well he expects it to do in the U.S. market.
- Mar 22, 2013 at 8:00PM
- Technology and Telecom
- Don't Waste Your Money on Penny Stocks: These 3 Stocks Are Better Buys
- BlackBerry's Cybersecurity Unit Comes Under Investor Fire During the First Quarter
- Weekly Tech Stock News: Key Apple Exec Leaves, Slack Stock Gets a Buy Rating, and More
- BlackBerry Earnings: What You Need to Know
- Why BlackBerry, AeroVironment, and Global Blood Therapeutics Slumped on Wednesday