In this video, Andrew Tonner reviews some of the criteria Warren Buffett uses to buy companies and applies them to Google. In Andrew's opinion, based on metrics such as moat, honest management, and fair value, Google fits the bill as a Buffett holding. Andrew also discusses why the future looks good for Google.
- Mar 24, 2013 at 7:00PM
- Technology and Telecom
Alphabet (A shares)
Berkshire Hathaway (A shares)
Berkshire Hathaway (B shares)
- Google's Stadia Could Be the Long-Awaited "Netflix of Games"
- Why Google's Stadia Game Streaming Platform Could Fail
- Stock Market Today: FedEx Confirms Concerns About Slowing Global Trade
- With Stadia, Google Could Take Interactive Gaming to the Next Level
- Google's New Platform, Stadia, Wants to Beat Xbox, PlayStation, and PC at Their Own Game