In the following video, Motley Fool consumer goods analyst Isaac Pino takes a question from a Fool reader, who asks, "Whole Foods (NASDAQ:WFM) just exploded with a 2-1 stock split. Should I take the profit or go long?"
Isaac has been been a Foolish investor for 10 years. He manages client portfolios at Huckleberry Capital Management, which involves (mostly) buying and (some) selling of stocks in their accounts. When he is not hunting for companies with wide economic moats, he is chasing his toddler around the Blue Ridge Mountains.
- May 20, 2013 at 4:51PM
- Consumer Goods
- Is Shopping at Whole Foods Worth It for the Amazon Prime Benefits?
- Amazon and Whole Foods Seize a Prime Opportunity
- How Amazon Surprised Everyone With Its Official Debut in Brick-and-Mortar Retail
- Whole Foods Market, Inc. to Lower Prices: What You Need to Know
- Stop the Presses: Amazon.com Will Own Whole Foods on Monday