As political deliberations continue over the potential construction of the Keystone XL pipeline, Motley Fool energy analysts Joel South and Taylor Muckerman take the opportunity to discuss which investors stand to benefit by this pipeline going ahead as proposed. Joel tells us why the pipeline represents a national security interest for Canada and a boon to Alberta's GDP. The video also highlights the refining sector, and several players in that space who are adamantly behind the pipeline's construction.
Joel is a University of Washington graduate and covers energy and materials for The Motley Fool. Be sure to follow The Motley Fool's energy and materials Twitter for all your energy and materials coverage. Follow @tmfenergy
- Better Buy: Kinder Morgan Canada vs. TransCanada Corporation
- This High-Yield Dividend Stock Has an $8 Billion Conundrum
- 3 Reasons You Should Consider Adding This High-Yield Stock to Your Portfolio
- TransCanada’s Growth Engine Kicked Into High Gear in Q4
- What to Watch When TransCanada Reports Q4 Results