Fortunes can change quickly in Silicon Valley. Not that they need another reminder, but observers of the tech industry are seeing yet another back-from-the-grave act play out with semiconductor second fiddle Advanced Micro Devices (NASDAQ:AMD), whose shares are up a cool 70% so far this year. However, there are some that who AMD's return to glory is just getting started. So how much further could this company go, and how should investors play this emerging tech opportunity? In this video, Fool contributor Andrew Tonner breaks down why AMD could still have room to run.
- Jun 23, 2013 at 1:30PM
- Technology and Telecom
- AMD Is Crushing Intel in the CPU Market, and It Isn't Done Yet
- Microsoft Could Dump Intel for AMD in Its Next Surface Laptop
- AMD Gains Graphics Card Market Share, but Is Still a Distant Second to NVIDIA
- AMD Puts the Bulldozer Debacle Behind It With a $12.1 Million Settlement
- NVIDIA Remains Under Pressure From AMD