Las Vegas Sands (NYSE:LVS) has a huge presence on Cotai in Macau, and that's helped drive the company's revenue higher, while competitor Wynn Resorts (NASDAQ:WYNN) trudges along with a resort on the Macau Peninsula. The difference between the two companies is that Las Vegas Sands trades at a premium to Wynn, and with a new resort under construction, Wynn may be able to double revenue in 2016. There's no bad pick here, but gaming analyst Travis Hoium covers how Las Vegas Sands will win short term, but the better long-term investment may be Wynn Resorts.
- Aug 1, 2013 at 4:41PM
- Consumer Goods
- Recent "Interest" Affirms Kinder Morgan's View That Its Stock Is Dirt Cheap
- Amazon Declares War on Dollar Tree and Dollar General
- Better Buy: PayPal Holdings vs. Visa
- Textron Stalls Amid Defense Order Delays, Narrowed Earnings Guidance
- Can These Discount Retailers Make Your Portfolio More Recession-Proof?