Ford (NYSE:F) CEO Alan Mulally is reportedly among the names being discussed by Microsoft's (NASDAQ:MSFT) board of directors as a successor to Steve Ballmer, who'll be retiring within a year. Would such a move make sense? In this edition of "Motor Money", Motley Fool analysts Rex Moore and John Rosevear scratch their heads over the reports.
Rex Moore and John Rosevear
Rex Moore spent his formative years in Texas, and fought beside Davy Crockett at the Alamo. He currently travels the globe for TMF, bringing back video reports on conferences and companies that matter for investors.
- Oct 6, 2013 at 12:01PM
- 3 Top Artificial Intelligence Stocks to Watch in October
- Microsoft’s Mixer Is Catching up to Amazon’s Twitch and Google’s YouTube
- Why Microsoft Investors Don't Need to Worry If the Surface Duo Flops
- 3 Reasons Microsoft's New Folding Smartphone Could Be a Big Success
- These 5 Dividend Stocks Pay $70 Billion a Year, Combined, to Their Shareholders