In its latest update on stungun sales, TASER International (NASDAQ:AAXN) reported Wednesday that it's booked several new orders for its eponymous stunguns. These orders are expected to ship in this current Q4. Specifically, TASER has sold:
- 270 TASER X26P smart weapons to the Garland Police Department in Texas.
- 135 X26Ps to the Wisconsin State Patrol.
- 125 X26Ps to the Suffolk County Police Department in New York.
TASER has also sold:
- 150 TASER X2 smart weapons to the Rochester Police Department in New York.
- 82 X2s to the Toledo Police Department in Ohio.
Additional sales of X2s, X26Ps, and TASER CAM HDs -- presumably orders of less than 20 units each as orders for fewer than 20 do not ordinarily get broken out in a press release -- and/or subscriptions to the company's TASER Assurance warranty and upgrades plan, were booked to law enforcement customers in Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Missouri, Nevada, New Hampshire, New York, Oregon, Tennessee, Texas, and West Virginia.
TASER did not disclose financial details on any of these sales in its press release, but at advertised list prices (for those products for which prices are listed), their value would appear to add at least $895,000 to TASER's revenue stream.