In its latest update on stun gun sales, TASER International (NASDAQ:TASR) reported Wednesday that it has booked several new orders for its eponymous stun guns. These orders were all received and shipped in the current fourth fiscal quarter. Specifically, TASER has sold:
- 185 TASER X26P Smart Weapons to the North Dakota Highway Patrol.
- 175 more X26Ps to the Pomona Police Department in California.
- 131 more to the Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries Enforcement.
TASER has also sold:
- 183 TASER X2 Smart Weapons sold to the Houston Police Department in Texas.
- 150 X2s to the Fort Worth Police Department, also in Texas.
- 137 X2s to the Allegheny County Police Training Academy in Pennsylvania.
- a total of 322 TASER X2s to three different "international customers."
Additional sales of X2s, X26Ps, and TASER CAM HDs -- presumably orders of less than 20 units each as orders of fewer than 20 guns do not ordinarily get broken out in the company's press releases -- and/or subscriptions to the company's TASER Assurance warranty and upgrades plan were booked to law enforcement customers in Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Ohio, Missouri, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, and West Virginia.
TASER did not disclose financial details on any of these sales in its press release, but at advertised list prices (for those products for which prices are listed), their value would appear to add at least $1.6 million to TASER's revenue stream.
Fool contributor Rich Smith has no position in any stocks mentioned. The Motley Fool has no position in any of the stocks mentioned. Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.