In this episode of Tech Teardown, Erin Kennedy discusses the latest developments in the tech sector with Evan Niu, CFA, our tech and telecom bureau chief.
- Verizon has found a new partner for its content delivery network. Is Verizon dumping Akamai?
- Micron's stock has had a heck of a run this year, but the memory industry is a tricky one to navigate.
- Microsoft is now targeting Chromebooks for ridicule, but the company could be missing out on an emerging computing trend -- again.
- Good news for Apple investors: There will definitely be enough iPhones to go around this holiday quarter.
- Google might have a set-top box in the works, but that's not necessarily a positive for Google investors: Big G has already tried and failed before in this category.
Erin Kennedy owns shares of Apple. Evan Niu, CFA, owns shares of Apple and Verizon Communications. The Motley Fool recommends and owns shares of Apple and Google. It owns shares of China Mobile and Microsoft. Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.