In this episode of Tech Teardown, Erin Kennedy discusses the latest developments in the tech sector with Evan Niu, CFA, our tech and telecom bureau chief.
- Apple's iPhone 5s is top dog both domestically and abroad -- and Apple's gaining share in China.
- Analysts are becoming more bullish on Apple stock. Does it matter, or is it just more noise from Wall Street?
- Google might be looking into making its own processors for its servers -- and Intel should definitely be worried.
- A chief is announced: Steve Mollenkopf will be joining Qualcomm's C-suite in March.
- Thanks in part to its incredible pricing power, Adobe Systems is proving how profitable the subscription model can be.