In this special "Best Ideas for 2014" edition of The Motley Fool's everthing-financials show, Where the Money Is, banking analyst David Hanson tells viewers why he thinks Capital One (NYSE:COF) is well-positioned for 2014 and poised to produce long-term gains for patient investors. David highlights why the bank could begin to return more capital to shareholders via dividends and share buybacks.
- Jan 2, 2014 at 7:31AM
- Is the Capital One Data Breach a Game-Changer for Investors?
- After Hours: Beyond Meat Announces Mixed Q2 and Share Issue, Capital One Hacked
- Capital One Financial Corp (COF) Q2 2019 Earnings Call Transcript
- Capital One Stock Upgraded: What You Need to Know
- Here’s Why Capital One Financial Surged on Friday