In this special "Best Ideas for 2014" edition of The Motley Fool's everthing-financials show, Where the Money Is, banking analyst David Hanson tells viewers why he thinks Capital One (NYSE:COF) is well-positioned for 2014 and poised to produce long-term gains for patient investors. David highlights why the bank could begin to return more capital to shareholders via dividends and share buybacks.
- Jan 2, 2014 at 7:31AM
Capital One Financial
- Why Capital One Financial, PTC Therapeutics, and Quotient Technology Slumped Today
- Here's Why Capital One Stock Is Plunging Today
- Capital One Financial Corp (COF) Q4 2018 Earnings Conference Call Transcript
- Forget Penny Stocks, Your Money Is Better Off in These 3 Companies
- Here's Why Capital One, Discover, and Mastercard Are Falling Today