The annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference, often called the Superbowl of biotech, kicked off on January 11, 2016.
The Motley Fool has you covered with reports on company presentations and themes from the conference. Check back daily for updates!
- No JP Morgan Conference Love for Ionis Pharmaceuticals Inc, Geron Corporation, and Medivation Inc by Brian Orelli. Apparently, no news is bad news.
- Everything You Need to Know About Celgene Summed Up in 5 Slides by Sean Williams. Celgene's presentation at the Super Bowl of all healthcare conferences on Monday unearthed plenty of must-know information for investors.
- Johnson & Johnson's CEO Just Tipped His Cap in a Big Way Regarding M&A by Sean Williams. While presenting at the J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference, CEO Alex Gorsky laid out critical details to J&J's acquisition strategy.
- 3 Things You Absolutely Must Know About Merck by Sean Williams. Merck's CEO Ken Frazier presented at the J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference on Monday, and these were the three can't-miss takeaways.
- 3 Slides Suggesting Gilead Sciences May Be Unstoppable by Sean Williams. Following its presentation at the J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference, Gilead Sciences is looking as polished as ever -- and that could be great news for value investors.
- 5 Slides That Tell You Everything You Need to Know About Amgen by Sean Williams. If you own shares of Amgen, then you can't afford to miss these five critical points discussed by CEO Bob Bradway at the J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference on Tuesday.
- Was Celgene Corporation's Bad News Really That Bad? by Keith Speights. CEO change? Disappointing 2016 outlook? For this big biotech, there's no need to worry.
- 5 Reasons Why GlaxoSmithKline Shareholders Should Be Excited About the Future by Sean Williams. While presenting at the J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference on Tuesday, CEO Andrew Witty hit on five key points that should get investors excited about GlaxoSmithKline's long-term potential.
- 4 Can't-Miss Quotes From Pfizer's Top Executives Regarding Its Future by Sean Williams. Everything you need to know about Pfizer's J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference presentation on Tuesday can be found in these all-important quotes from its management team.
- Why Bluebird Bio Inc.'s Stock Bounced Back by Brian Feroldi. Shares rebound after traders had more time to adjust to the company's new data release schedule.
- Why MannKind Corportion Is Soaring Today by Brian Feroldi. Shares jump in anticipation of the company's upcoming investor presentation.
- Why Envision Healthcare Holdings Inc, Team Health Holdings Inc, and Community Health Systems Inc All Tanked Today by Brian Feroldi. Downbeat earnings revision mixed with the overall market sell-off is weighing heavily on these stocks today.
- Biogen's CEO Sums Up Everything You Need to Know About the Company in 1 Comment by Sean Williams. Interested in Biogen? Here's what the company's CEO believes you need to know, as well as what pipeline products are likely to be its most important.
- 3 Reasons Intuitive Surgical Could Surprise Wall Street Over the Long-Term by Sean Williams. Intuitive Surgical CEO Gary Guthart lays out a compelling case why these three catalysts could push the company's stock higher.
- Can Twitter Save MannKind Corporation? by Brian Feroldi. MannKind has plans to use social media to help grow script volume for its inhaled insulin.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb: A New Chapter, and the Beginning of Sustained Growth by Sean Williams. The tide is turning in a big way for Bristol-Myers Squibb, and CEO Giovanni Caforio let shareholders know about it during his presentation at the J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference.
- 9 Critical Numbers Exact Sciences' CEO Wants You to Know by Sean Williams. While presenting at the J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference late last week, CEO Kevin Conroy dropped nine critical numbers that all Exact Sciences shareholders should know.
- 3 Slides That Perfectly Sum Up Where AbbVie Is Headed Next by Sean Williams. AbbVie's CEO discusses its three most important products, three key pipeline drugs, and what catalysts shareholders should keep their eyes on in 2016.
- AbbVie's Management Just Made Some Pretty Bold Predictions by Todd Campbell. Guidance for $37 billion in sales in 2020 suggests that AbbVie can sidestep threats of a generic Humira.
- Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc.'s Most Important Slide by Brian Orelli. Focus on the biotech's upcoming events.
PS -- if you're interested in checking out how much things have changed since this time in 2015, here's last year's landing page.
Even more from The Motley Fool:
The Motley Fool has no position in any of the stocks mentioned. Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.