In today's video, I look at three more stocks that you should keep an eye on. Below are three reasons to add each stock to your watch list as a potential buy.
Three reasons to watch Pinterest (NYSE:PINS):
- Pinterest is down roughly 14% from its 52-week high, with a market cap of $48.7 billion.
- On Friday, April 16, the stock price dropped over 7%. There have been no fundamental changes to the business, which can present a buying opportunity to investors.
- Pinterest's most recent quarter showed strong growth. Fourth-quarter revenue grew 76% year over year, and global monthly active users grew 37% year over year to 459 million.
Three reasons to watch Adobe (NASDAQ:ADBE):
- Adobe has strong fundamentals with positive earnings, positive cash flow from operations, and more short-term assets than debt.
- In its most recent quarter, Adobe achieved 26% year-over-year growth in revenue and increased its annual recurring revenue to $10.69 billion.
- Adobe raised its full-year 2021 guidance after reporting strong Q1 earnings.
Three reasons to watch C3.ai (NYSE:AI):
- C3.ai is down over 60% from its all-time high, with a market cap of $6.7 billion.
- C3.ai's most recent earnings showed revenue increased 19% year over year, and subscription revenue increased 24% year over year. Analysts project this company will maintain strong revenue growth for the next few years.
- C3.ai is currently negative in earnings and cash flow from operations, but it has a strong balance sheet with no debt to help the company stay afloat.
Click the video below for my full thoughts.
*Stock prices used were the midday prices of April 16, 2021. The video was published on April 16, 2021.