In this video, I will be going over Teladoc's (TDOC 0.22%) recent earnings and why the stock has crashed 20% after it released its earnings report.
- Q2 revenue grew 18% year over year to $592.4 million, meeting the higher end of Teladoc's own guidance.
- Average revenue per member per month was $2.60, up from $2.20 in the same period last year.
- Total visits grew 28% year over year to 4.65 million, beating Teladoc's expectations.
- The big hit was the $3 billion non-cash goodwill impairment charge that was recorded this quarter. This resulted in a net loss of $19.22, compared to $0.86 one year ago.
- Teladoc appointed a new chief operating officer.
For the full insights, watch the video, consider subscribing, and click the special offer link below.
*Stock prices used were the closing prices of July 27, 2022. The video was published on July 28, 2022.