On Jan. 18, eBay
- Record full-year revenues of $4.5 billion.
- Free cash flow substantially negative when factoring in acquisitions.
- Total listings total 1.9 billion, a record, and 33% growth over 2004.
(Figures in thousands, except per-share data)
Income Statement Highlights
Get back to basics with a look at the income statement.
Margins are the earnings engine. See how they work.
Balance Sheet Highlights
Cash+ ST Invest.
Cash Flow Highlights
Cash From Ops
Free Cash Flow
Find out why Fools always follow the money.
- Foolish Fundamentals: Margins
- Foolish Fundamentals: Enterprise Value
- Foolish Fundamentals: Free Cash Flow
- Foolish Fundamentals: GAAP
Fool by Numbers is designed to give you the raw earnings information in a timely fashion, putting all the numbers you need in one easy-to-read place. But at The Motley Fool, we believe numbers tell only part of the story, so check Fool.com for more of our in-depth discussion of what the numbers mean.