Break out the Brut, power ties, and wildly overpriced golf equipment: It's Father's Day! Well, not quite: Pop's tribute day isn't until Sunday. In the meantime, though, folks are stocking up on the same hum-drum Dad's Day gifts they always lavish upon His Dadness.
Look, you love your pops, which is why you should shoot for something memorable this year. In honor of dads everywhere (and to help out those of you stuck in the power tie rut), we Fools got together to present you with some of the best, most dad-centric investment ideas we could muster.
This year, instead of a bottle of Maker's Mark that he'll polish off the next time your mom's parents are in town, give Dad the pitch on how he could earn some coin on shares of Fortune Brands
But like Dad, I'll cut to the chase: Happy Father's Day! And ...
- Stocks for Dad: Callaway Golf
- Stocks for Dad: Citizens Communications
- Stocks for Dad: Coca-Cola
- Stocks for Dad: Fortune Brands
- Stocks for Dad: j2 Global Communications
- Stocks for Dad: LoopNet
- Stocks for Dad: Nike
- Stocks for Dad: Nuance Communications
- Stocks for Dad: Smith & Wesson
- A Fund for Dad: Bridgeway Large Cap Growth
- How to Get Dad Started Investing
- What Dad Really Needs
- In Need of a Happier Father's Day
Our newsletter services have lots of market-beating investment ideas for dads, moms, uncles, sisters -- you name it. Whether you're into small-caps, income, or value, we've got the service for you. Best of all, you can try any of them out free for 30 days.
Joe Magyer does not own shares in any companies mentioned in this article, though both he and his dad love Maker's Mark. Limited Brands is an Income Investor selection. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy that would make any father proud.