Today, Motley Fool tech analyst Andrew Tonner gets investors up to speed on the top tech stories:
- Why PC makers are suffering, and why it's a good sign for Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL)
- What to expect from the fiscal cliff, and what kind of investment plays we should consider around it
- Google's (NASDAQ:GOOGL) antitrust probe, and why you shouldn't be as worried about it as you think
- Why BlackBerry maker Research In Motion's (NYSE:BB) Hail Mary play probably just won't be enough
- How Qualcomm (NASDAQ: QCOM) surpassed Intel (NASDAQ: INTC) in market cap
- Finally, Andrew looks at Microsoft's (NASDAQ:MSFT) loss of Steven Sinofsky, head of the company's Windows department and where the company should go from here.