Today, Motley Fool tech analyst Andrew Tonner gets investors up to speed on the top tech stories:
- Why PC makers are suffering, and why it's a good sign for Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL)
- What to expect from the fiscal cliff, and what kind of investment plays we should consider around it
- Google's (NASDAQ:GOOGL) antitrust probe, and why you shouldn't be as worried about it as you think
- Why BlackBerry maker Research In Motion's (NASDAQ:BBRY) Hail Mary play probably just won't be enough
- How Qualcomm (NASDAQ: QCOM) surpassed Intel (NASDAQ: INTC) in market cap
- Finally, Andrew looks at Microsoft's (NASDAQ:MSFT) loss of Steven Sinofsky, head of the company's Windows department and where the company should go from here.
Andrew Tonner owns shares of Apple. Eric Bleeker owns shares of Cisco Systems. The Motley Fool owns shares of Apple, Google, and Microsoft. Motley Fool newsletter services recommend Apple, Google, and Microsoft. Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.