In the following video, Motley Fool energy contributor Tyler Crowe talks with energy analyst Joel South about Westport Innovations (NASDAQ:WPRT) and the co-marketing agreement it has just signed with Chinese company Enn Group. The company is similar to Clean Energy Fuels(NASDAQ:CLNE) in that it is working in China to pioneer the natural gas fueling infrastructure, something that pairs well with Westport's natural gas engines. Tyler tells investors why, due to China's weak domestic oil sources and massive natural gas reserves, there may be even stronger motivation in that country to shift transportation to natural gas than there is in the U.S.
- Mar 6, 2013 at 5:27PM
- Energy, Materials, and Utilities
Westport Fuel Systems Inc.
Clean Energy Fuels
- Why Westport Fuel Systems Stock Dropped 14%
- Westport Fuel Systems Still Faces Uphill Battle Even After Weichai Agreement Sends Shares 21% Higher
- Why Westport Fuel Systems Inc.'s Stock Has Plunged 30.1% So Far in 2018
- Here's Why Westport Fuel Systems Stock Rose 11.9% in May
- Why Dell Technologies, Nektar Therapeutics, and Westport Fuel Systems Jumped Today