In the following video, senior advisor to The Motley Fool's Rule Your Retirement service Robert Brokamp takes a question from a Fool reader, who asks, "What's the best 529 savings plan?"
As a former financial advisor and English teacher, it was inevitable that Robert Brokamp would one day write about the management of money. His musings on retirement, investments, budgeting, and whoopee cushions can be found on Fool.com and in various other publications, including Better Investing and Newsweek. He was a contributor to The Motley Fool's Money After 40, the co-author of The Motley Fool Personal Finance Workbook, the author of The Motley Fool's Guide to Paying for School, and is the editor of the Motley Fool Rule Your Retirement newsletter service. Robert wishes to one day definitively answer the question, "Why do we make bad decisions with our money when we know better?" Robert lives peripatetically in Alexandria, Va., with his wife and four children -- but on autumn Sundays he wishes he were in Raymond James Stadium or wherever the Tampa Bay Bucs are battling.
- Mar 11, 2013 at 2:00PM
- Investment Planning
- This Just In: Facebook Stock Downgraded
- Yintech Investment Holdings Limited (YIN) Q4 2018 Earnings Conference Call Transcript
- 3 New Revelations From Lyft's Updated IPO Filing
- Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL) Q4 2018 Earnings Conference Call Transcript
- Stratus Properties Inc (STRS) Q4 2018 Earnings Conference Call Transcript