Many of the worst-performing IPO stocks from 2011 have recently soared from the lows they saw last year. Notably among them, shares of social-game dynamo Zynga have soared an impressive 60% since the start of 2013. A major part of this pop has been speculation about a potential buyout of Znyga. On Monday, a fresh set of rumors sent Zynga higher still. However, what do they really mean for this fallen angel? In the following video, we break down how investors should look at Zynga.
- Mar 13, 2013 at 12:00AM
- Technology and Telecom
- Analysts Agree: Zynga May Be the Best (Video Game) Stock on the Market
- Wedbush Doubles Down on Zynga
- Zynga Inc (ZNGA) Q2 2019 Earnings Call Transcript
- Zynga Raises Full-Year Revenue and Bookings Targets After Strong 2nd-Quarter Performance
- Will Zynga's “Little Royale” Popularize Snapchat's Gaming Platform?