It's hard for most consumers to go even a single day without interacting with search giant Google, and that's helped in part to fuel Google's outstanding run over the past several months. However, true to form, this has Wall Street playing the guessing game of what's next for Google, saying that the company's stock price could reach as high as $1,000 a share in the next year. But what should the individual investor think? Our technology sector analyst, Andrew Tonner, sits down with Brendan Byrnes to weigh in on what he thinks is in store for Google.
- Mar 24, 2013 at 4:00PM
- Technology and Telecom
Alphabet (A shares)
- Google's Stadia Could Be the Long-Awaited "Netflix of Games"
- Why Google's Stadia Game Streaming Platform Could Fail
- Stock Market Today: FedEx Confirms Concerns About Slowing Global Trade
- With Stadia, Google Could Take Interactive Gaming to the Next Level
- Google's New Platform, Stadia, Wants to Beat Xbox, PlayStation, and PC at Their Own Game