VW has already made huge gains in places like China, but its growth plan has hit a snag here in the U.S., where sales are actually down. In this video, Fool.com contributor John Rosevear looks at VW's latest plan to turn that around -- and at why the German giant's efforts might leave it even further behind its rivals.
Motley Fool Returns
Stock Advisor S&P 500
Stock Advisor launched in February of 2002. Returns as of 09/18/2020.Join Stock Advisor
Cumulative Growth of a $10,000 Investment in Stock Advisor Calculated by Time-Weighted Return
- 3 Top Stocks That Will Benefit From the Coming EV Boom
- Why Navistar International Stock Rocketed 20% Higher at the Open Today
- Following Tesla's Playbook, Volkswagen Will Develop and Test Electric-Vehicle Batteries in the U.S.
- Report: Volkswagen Runs Into Software Issues in Race to Catch Tesla
- Ford and Volkswagen Will Partner to Make 8 Million Commercial Vehicles