It's hard to imagine a life without beer, and yet some forward-thinking brewers are reacting to a very real threat to beer's ongoing viability. Watch the video below to learn more about why your pint may be at risk, and what some companies are doing to protect their ability to keep serving us cold ones well into the future.
Sep 14, 2013 at 8:00AM
Sara has been writing about and analyzing companies from a sustainable investment perspective for the last 15 years. An ardent optimist, she believes that it is entirely possible for all stakeholders to benefit and profit from companies' ingenuity and innovation. Follow @SMurphSmiles
Motley Fool Returns
Stock Advisor S&P 500
Stock Advisor launched in February of 2002. Returns as of 02/28/2021.Join Stock Advisor
Cumulative Growth of a $10,000 Investment in Stock Advisor Calculated by Time-Weighted Return
- Anheuser-Busch InBev NV (BUD) Q4 2020 Earnings Call Transcript
- Anheuser-Busch to Spend $1 Billion to Boost Hard Seltzer Production
- Anheuser-Busch Punts on Budweiser Super Bowl Ads for First Time in 37 Years
- Anheuser-Busch Sells 49.9% Stake in Metal Container Plants to Help Pay Down Debt
- Is Anheuser-Busch Stock a Buy?