American International Group (NYSE:AIG), American Capital Agency (NASDAQ:AGNC), and Wells Fargo (NYSE:WFC) were all big newsmakers this week, but what did it tell us about their long-term potential? In this segment from The Motley Fool's everything-financials show, Where the Money Is, banking analysts Matt Koppenheffer and David Hanson look back on the week and tell viewers what they learned.
- Nov 3, 2013 at 1:00PM
- American International Group (AIG) Q2 2019 Earnings Call Transcript
- American International Group (AIG) Q1 2019 Earnings Call Transcript
- Stock Market News: AIG Posts an Impressive Quarter; Anadarko Officially Embraces New Bid
- 10 Years After the Stock Market Hit Bottom: How 3 Hard-Hit Banks Have Evolved
- AIG's Government Restructuring: Looking Back 10 Years Later