Debate: Are community banks good or bad for the industry and economy? Join Motley Fool analysts Matt Koppenheffer and David Hanson as they look at the state of the mortgage lending market, rank their favorite mortgage REITs, and take a listener's question about the reinsurance market.
Motley Fool Returns
Stock Advisor S&P 500
Join Stock Advisor
Discounted offers are only available to new members. Stock Advisor will renew at the then current list price. Stock Advisor list price is $199 per year.
Stock Advisor launched in February of 2002. Returns as of 08/04/2021.
Cumulative Growth of a $10,000 Investment in Stock Advisor Calculated by Time-Weighted Return
- Here's the Top-Performing Big Bank Stock of 2021 (So Far)
- Why Is Wells Fargo Getting Rid of Personal Credit Lines?
- Big Tech Under the Microscope, the Streaming Landscape, and More
- Wells Fargo Is Making Progress on Its Cost-Saving and Efficiency Initiatives
- Wells Fargo Is Shutting Down Credit Lines -- and Your Credit Score Could Be Affected