Debate: Are community banks good or bad for the industry and economy? Join Motley Fool analysts Matt Koppenheffer and David Hanson as they look at the state of the mortgage lending market, rank their favorite mortgage REITs, and take a listener's question about the reinsurance market.
Motley Fool Returns
Stock Advisor S&P 500
Stock Advisor launched in February of 2002. Returns as of 08/14/2020.Join Stock Advisor
Cumulative Growth of a $10,000 Investment in Stock Advisor Calculated by Time-Weighted Return
- Despite Pandemic, Top U.S. and European Banks Added 19,000 Employees in H1
- Why This Low-Rate Environment Is Even More Difficult for Banks
- Why JPMorgan, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, and Citigroup Stocks Rose Today
- 5 Key Takeaways from Q2 Bank Earnings Season
- Which of Warren Buffett's Banks Have Done the Best During Coronavirus?