In this video, I will be talking about DocuSign (DOCU 2.78%) and its recent 40% drop after earnings as well as why it is much more than just e-signature. You can find the video below, but here are some highlights.
- The company said it expects Q4 revenue to be between $557 million and $563 million, a bit lower than the average analyst estimate of $573.8 million.
- Earnings per share were $0.58, adjusted, beating analyst estimates of $0.46, and revenue came in at $545.5 million, beating analyst estimates of $531 million.
- CEO Daniel Springer bought $4.8 million worth of shares after the stock of the company crashed. Talk about showing confidence!
- DocuSign is much more than just an e-signature business. That might be the entry point, but after that, it's all about managing agreements.
- Prepare, sign, act, and manage. These four processes used to be manual, but with DocuSign, it can all be automated. So why do things manually?
- Salesforce.com has been using DocuSign's Agreement Cloud, and over 90% of Salesforce contracts are completed the same day -- 71% within an hour. This saves the company time and money as well as giving customers and employees a better experience.
For the full insights, do watch the video below, and consider subscribing.
*Stock prices used were the closing prices of Dec. 13, 2021. The video was published on Dec. 14, 2021.